Camp is a transformative experience. A time for discovery, growth and independence. At Camp Nah-Jee-Wah, we have developed a multi-faceted, family friendly program that can be individually tailored to your needs – be it one week or the entire summer. Whatever time your child spends with us, you can be certain that they will grow – physically and emotionally – in an atmosphere that nurtures the individual through the group experience. Self-esteem and skills are professionally developed by our mature, experienced staff, most of whom are with us year after year. Within the template of a wide variety of age-appropriate activities, your child will develop his or her personal abilities in swimming, sports, (both competitively and non-competitively) arts, theater arts and science. Campers with special interests can hone their skills by participating in our Total Specialty Camps. Best of all, at Nah-Jee-Wah campers have fun, cultivate friendship, develop a love of Judaism and store memories and practices that can be cherished for a lifetime. Every child finds success on an individual basis. Camp Nah-Jee-Wah has provided children with quality summer programs since 1920. All programs take place at our beautiful 1,250-acre location in Milford, PA, just 90 minutes from New York City. Our campus includes professional athletic facilities, lake, pool, ropes challenge courses, skate park, plus numerous arts and nature programs.
Camp Nah-Jee-Wah is a part of NJY Camps, the largest Jewish overnight camping organization in North America. Cedar Lake Camp is for grade 7-9. Teen Camp is for grades 10 & 11. Round Lake Camp is an inclusion model camp for campers with special needs ages 7-17. All four camps are located on the same campsite.
- Type: Sleepaway Camp
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-575-3333 ext. 125
- Grades: 1st – 6th graders
- Registration deadline: n/a
- Financial aid: Yes, for more info please visit – https://njycamps.org/scholarship/
- Transportation: We have traditionally had kids bussed to camp and allowed parent drop-offs.
- Activities offered: Our program is designed to be fun, stimulating and engaging! We provide an extensive range of age appropriate activities so each camper gains exposure to many different types of experiences/activities. Activity areas include athletics, water sports, arts, outdoor adventure, science, and music & drama. Campers participate in 6 activity period daily, two of which they get to choose themselves! To promote a solid camp community among all the campers the entire camp joins together frequently for special events such as Shabbat Services, Fourth of July Fireworks, weekly BBQs, Maccabiah/Color War, and so much more! At Camp Nah-Jee-Wah campers are grouped & housed by grade. Each group in camp is called a division. The division follows a program schedule each day designed specifically for their age group.