Odyssey Teen Camp is a nonprofit overnight camp for teens 12-18 in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. Poets, artists, LGBTQ+, theatre kids, gamers, hippies, goths, shy kids, activists, punk rockers, geeks, and nerds can express themselves and embark on their own personal odyssey of self-discovery.
- Type: Sleepaway Camp
- Contact info: email@example.com / 845-546-2126
- Grades: 12 – 18 years old
- Registration deadline:Our camp runs for four weeks and campers can come for 1,2,3, or 4-week sessions. Session “A” registration deadline is June 20th, session “B”, “C” and “D” registration deadline is July 4th.
- Transportation: Most people arrive by car. We provide transportation to and from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT, Hartford-Brainard Airport in Hartford, CT, or Logan Airport in Boston, MA for campers who are flying domestically and internationally.
- Activities offered: We offer over 50 activities for teens who love to sing, dance, paint, swim, hike, climb, play sports, fantasy games and so much more! We even offer some unique and extraordinary activities that you may have never tried before.