After 20 years in the education and camping industry, Howard Weinrib, the founder of TEKI, is excited to extend his successful technology programming online for the Virtual Summer of 2K20.
For almost a decade, Howard has run a technology summer program that he launched in Montclair, NJ. In the fall of 2015, TEKI (which stands for Technology- Education-Knowledge-Instruction) introduced a variety of its after-school technology enrichments to the JCC in West Orange. Howard believed that incorporating his original technology program with the topnotch facilities at the JCC’s and Sports Dome would be invaluable to his dedicated campers.
Providing a fun and creative environment for children grades 2-8, we focus on science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. Our certified teachers engage our campers through state-of-the-art technology and hands-on instruction.
Our team is a collection of wonderful, certified teachers and young experts who continue to excel in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics. They have been growing with us for years and we truly value their hard work and dedication. We know that our campers enjoy them as much as we do.
We are the longest tenured STEAM camp in all of New Jersey. We are the first weekly themed camp and continue to build upon our dedicated campers and families. We have seen our campers grow over the years and excel in Academics and Secondary Education.
- Type: Day Camp
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org / 917-940-4711
- Grades: Grades 2-9 with opportunities for Junior Counselors in High School
- Registration deadline: Rolling Applications accepted unless week at Capacity
- Transportation: Transportation is provided at JCC Central, other locations are drop off
- Activities offered: Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, Sports, Swimming and many more